General information for all Applicants
- Personal suitability for community living
- Your interview (where applicable)
- Demonstration of your likely ability to succeed at university and a commitment to pursuing this goal
- Your academic (or school) history and other information about your interests and pursuits, and how you could make a contribution to the College community
- Faculty and gender balance in the College as a whole
- Balance of Domestic and International students in the College community
Union College will guarantee to give careful consideration to your Application, and all applications will be promptly acknowledged by email. However, please be aware that submission of a completed Application and payment of the Application fee does not guarantee a place in the College. We are a gender balanced, diverse community in Union College and selection of applicants reflects this goal.
Virtual Tour of Union College, UQ
Experience the lifestyle at Union College with a guided tour from one of our friendly Resident Mentors.